Sunday 8th October. It's a cold crisp Autumn morning and I'm hopping out of bed, mentally (and psychically) psyching myself up for I'm about to put myself through.
Last Friday I attended the British Fashion Startup Awards and was crowned Winner!
This year I've achieved some incredible things:
- Launching the iconic Volpe Bag & our beautiful leather and vinyl purses;
- being featured on the BBC Website talking openly about my mental health and how I started Maison de Choup out of my anxiety.
- being interviewed by The Observer for talking about my personal experience with anxiety.
- and being featured by Vanity Fair who confirmed that Maison de Choup is 'The fashion brand with a mental health cause at its heart'
- And then winning the British Fashion Startup Award 2016 was the icing on the cake!
Thank you all so much for being part of this amazing and surreal journey! And we are sure there will be many more memories and exciting times to look forward to.